The League of Women Voters never supports or opposes candidates for office or political parties. Elections and voting are core concerns for the League of Women Voters. The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization, encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
The League of Women Voters of Bucks County proudly presents this informative video to the new election laws and new voting system being introduced in 2020. It offers key information and helpful resources for all citizens.
The League of Women Voters in Bucks County hosted a public education program on reforming Pennsylvania’s redistricting process. Fair Districts PA speaker Tony Crocamo explained PA’s current redistricting process, demonstrated how it undermines democracy, and offered a solution to the problem. The legislation in Harrisburg and FDPA’s strategy going forward was also discussed. Please view the video here.
Learn how to register voters in Pennsylvania.
Get to know Bucks County new voting system.
Public Training Dates and Times
- March 3, Sellersville Fire Department Hall, 5-8pm
- March 6, Administration Building R110, 5-8pm
- March 10, Bensalem Municipal Building, 1-4pm
- March 23, Administration Building R110, 5-8pm
- March 31, Ben Wilson Senior Center, 10-1pm
- April 7, Juniper Village, 1-4pm
- April 16, BCCC Bristol Campus, 5-8pm
- April 21, BCCC Perkasie Campus, 5-8pm